Thursday, March 16, 2017

Crocodile Stitch Gladiator Sandals for Women, Crochet Pattern, Both Indoor and Outdoor Versions Included, Boho Dreamz Sandals, US Sizes 5-12


Crocodile Stitch Gladiator Sandals Crochet Pattern for Woman


Crocodile Stitch or Dragon Scales Slipper Crochet pattern

Now includes a bonus outdoor version with Flip flop Soles!




I am so stoked about this crochet pattern! Now, why did I not come up with this idea before? My Baby Gladiators were probably the first pattern of its kind and I got rave reviews for it. I got many requests for adult size Gladiator sandals, but a plain one did not catch my fancy. Adding the crocodile stitch to the toe top has made all the difference, don't you agree? From the many pictures I added, you might have already guessed that I really enjoyed photographing this sandal. It looks even more fab when you wear it on your feet. If you make one, I would love to see a picture.

A big thank you to Nikki Little for suggesting the beautiful name, Boho Dreamz Sandals. I loved it because it has the "Dreamz" from my blog name. 

* The pattern includes US sizes, 5-6, 7-8, 9-10, 11-12. Includes an indoor version with crochet soles and a bonus outdoor version with Flip Flop soles.

*Hooks F(3.75mm) and H(5mm) are used for the pattern.

* The sole of the indoor version is worked using worsted weight yarn. It has two layers and a layer of quilter's batting is added between them to make it sturdy and cushy.

* The right and left soles are shaped differently just like regular sandals.

* The upper is worked using DK ( size 3 yarn). I picked Baby Bee Sweet Delight Yarn from Hobby Lobby, as this yarn was thinner than most DK and did not make the crocodile stitches bulky. The yarn comes in many colors making it a delight to work with. The colors used were Carrot, Infant Teal, and Naked. 

* The crochet pattern is designed in such a way that you get a sturdy sandal that you can comfortably walk in. 

* Additional supplies for outdoor version: 
 1.) A pair of beige Flip flops (Old Navy preferred)
 2.) 48LB hemp cord for border
 3.) A 2.5mm hook or any piercing tool
 4.) Shoe goo or any footwear adhesive
 5.) Sewing pins to position the ankle side on the sole

Payment can be made securely through PayPal using your credit card or PayPal account, see FAQ for details. Once the payment is made, the pattern will be emailed to you in 24 hours. If you have any questions or fail to receive the patterns please use the 'Contact Me' form in my blog, top left. Please do not resell the pattern itself or pass it onto others. All my patterns are protected by copyright. Read my Copyright page for more info.


Boho Dreamz Sandals (Both versions)

$5.50

15 comments:

  1. I bet this could be worked on to a flip flop sole too. These are too adorable to just wear in the house!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The description states there are two versions. 1 indoor and the other version includes the outdoor one made with flip flop shoe soles.

      Delete
  2. I have just paid for this pattern but no sign of it arriving. How long do I need to wait please?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much! I shall get started on these straight away. I did not realise it was a manual email and assumed it was automatic. Sorry.

      Delete
  3. Hi ~ I just purchased the pattern, but it appears that it will be mailed to me?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, the patterns you purchase from my blog are emailed to you. I general email in a couple of hours unless it is night time here and I am sleeping. Thank you for your patience.

      Delete
  4. Hi there

    If I buy could you possibly mail out the pattern as I don't have a printer on my iPad
    Cheers
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am sorry, I sell only in digital format. You can try working directly off your iPad.

      Delete
  5. I have just paid for this pattern but I haven't received the pattern. How long do I need to wait please?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am assuming your left this comment before I emailed the pattern. I have forwarded it once again.

      Delete
  6. I purchased your pattern for these through Raveley, I'm wondering if there will be an undated pattern for the outdoor version. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you give me your email, I can send you the outdoor version.

      Delete
  7. Melanie StrohmayerApril 11, 2017 at 2:14 AM

    I have just purchased this pattern but am unsure if my email was with it so that the pattern gets sent.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did receive your email. The pattern has been emailed to you.

      Delete

AddThis